X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name: TBubble
    Server: CBT
    I would choose natsu as he is my favorite character in the whole series and due to him being E.N.D the most op character in the series the only one capable of killing zeref the man antagonist of the series

Comment

Name: Anima
      Server: CBT 1
      I would love to become mirajane because she ist like a rock, a place where everyone of the guild feels save and secure

Comment

Name: Nozomi
        I want Mira-chan cause she's a badass an kan do anythang

Comment

I would love to be Jeral i think. He is cool, his magic rocks and he just is great. On the other hand - Gray would make me just be comfortable everywhere without much of stuff packed lol.

MrCompliment CBT1

Comment

Name: Sausage
            Server: CBT1
            I would like to be Romeo, so i could still have fire powers, but also be able to grow up around all these great wizards and learn from their experiences.

Comment

Name: Fryevia

I'd pick Erza. Erza has always had a well-rounded fighting style, her magic allows her to adapt to any situation quickly, not to mention she should technically be one of the Saints.

Comment

Name: Igneelio
                I think Nastu. He is very strong and can be obnoxious, but very serious when needed. He is also my favorite character along with Igneel, as you can tell by my name.

Comment

Name: Kuoh

I would become Zeref, because I love him, his personality itself, despite his evil history, I like his obscure overpower spells.

Comment

Name: Decus
                    Server: 1 (CBT)
                    I would definitely choose Lucy, not only for her character, but I also love the idea of summoning the zodiac. After reading both the manga and watching the anime I really love how her character progresses. I really like that in the manga she eventually gets armor and weapons that appeal to each summon.

Comment

I would choose Gray. Gotta love the tragic backstory, plus ice magic is so elegant IMO.

Comment

Name: Belial

Being Acnologia, i mean your are then a freaking dragon, nearly unrivaled in power and nealry immortal, this dude is few centuries old...

Comment

Name: Izacson
                          I would be Bluenote because I like gravity xD hate his personality tho

Comment

Name: Waruiōkami
                            Server: 1
                            Ichiya, he is charming and determined and get shot down as much as i do.

Comment

Name: PussyEater

Id would like to choose Lucy too. coz u know for the plot and .. the celestial spirits than can help a lot.. for example cutting hair

Comment

I'd wish to become E.N.D
                                Name: JohnnySins

Comment

Working...
                                X